We’re really looking forward to attending this masterclass and hear new insight into how levels of trust in organisations can make a real difference to staff performance, the customer relationship and ultimately, the bottom line.
We’ll be hearing views from experts from industry and academia including:
· Professor Kirstie Ball, Reader in Surveillance and Organisation at The Open University Business School (Lead academic and facilitator)
· Ann Francke, CEO, the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
· Dr Diannah Lowry, Lecturer on Human Resource Management, The Open University Business School
· Volker Patent, Lecturer in Psychology, The Open University
· Professor Ros Searle, Director of The Trust Hub at Coventry University
· Ruth Sutherland, CEO, Relate
During the day, we’ll explore the operational and cultural benefits of high trust workplaces and the difficulties faced in low trust workplaces, before focussing on trust building through roles and relationships, and how trust can enable organisations to become more resilient in times of change. There will also be the opportunity to hear from a panel of experts that will draw on their collective experience to consider whether trust is something that can ever truly be managed in organisations before opening up to the audience for questions.
Sounds great. This event is by invitation for OUBS alumni. If you are going, I look forward to seeing you there.