Often, change programmes stall at the point of implementation across the workforce. Sometimes change doesn’t happen because workers are overwhelmed by trying to do all of their old job as well as meet new demands. Sometimes, people can’t see any benefit to change, perhaps having experienced failed change programmes before. Sometimes, people lack a clear picture from a change strategy of what needs to change in day to day operations.
We help change managers and communications professional to ensure there is a clear value proposition for employees during periods of change. The value proposition helps to incentivise people to make the change happen. For example, we help you get the right messaging around:
- why the change is necessary
- how the organisation is maintaining its values
- why it will be a good place to work in the future
- how people can cope with the difficulties they may face during change
- symbolising and communicating new cultural norms