Talent Glue is a forward-thinking business psychology consultancy. Having a low carbon impact when doing business matters to us and it matters to how our clients want to do business too. We strive to minimise the negative impacts on the environment of waste, travel, electricity and water. Our environmental goals are to continuously improve how we:
- limit the damage when we do travel
- exceed compliance requirements of standards like ISO 14001
- actively support of carbon reduction
Supporting the UN’s environmental Sustainable Development Goals
We support the UN’s environmental Sustainable Development Goals: especially around land and water. We contribute a percentage of our sales to the following charities:
- The Woodland Trust who use donations to plant new trees and hedgerows.
- Water Aid who are working to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation.
ISO14001 Environment Management standards
We support the aims and standards of ISO 14001 on environmental management. When we take on clients, we conduct an environmental risk assessment with the purpose of identifying how we can limit our environmental impact through the delivery of our work. As a business that primarily delivers our services online, our only measurable impact is travel. We therefore, seek to minimise taxi and own-car use by choosing public transport or other environmentally sound ways of travelling. We also remote work wherever feasible. The ISO 14001 framework informs our approach, objectives and targets.