Hello World. I’m Kelly and I have worked as a Business Psychologist for more than 20 years. I believe we all want to be valued, to contribute, to grow, to connect with our tribe. We are social animals and feeling part of a team matters. We help make a happier, productive and more meaningful experience. In all the work I do, I help people to connect with each other.
My clients include senior teams in a variety of well-known brand names in the public, private and not for profit sectors. I also support teams in smaller businesses. My clients have been in numerous industry sectors including finance, insurance, media, engineering, technology, IT, pharmaceuticals, central/ local government and emergency services.
I have always worked in Business Psychology related roles focusing on helping good people, teams and organisations become great at what they do. Helping to make this shift gets her out of bed in the morning. Some of my projects have taken me into all sorts of workplaces including film sets, landmark buildings, behind the scenes of luxury brands, factory canteens, sitting in police cars and ones that offer a fabulous bird’s eye view over London.
Things you may not know about me until now…. I love travelling and my favourite place in the world is the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. I also love painting and Lego – passions I share with my three kids.
Over my career, I have also gathered a few academic credentials and certifications along the way which help build the evidence base for my work.
- Masters degree (MSc) in Strategic HR management
- Masters degree (MBA) in Business Administration, specialising in People and Operations Management
- Master’s degree (MA) in Criminal Justice Studies
- Degree (BSC Hons) in Psychology from the University of Bucharest
- Coaching and related areas
- Barefoot Professional Certificate in Business and Personal Coaching
- Professional Certificate in Team Coaching with Team Coaching Studio
- NLP Professional Coach
- Dare to Lead trained
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA)
- Certified Business Psychologist, Association for Business Psychology (ABP)
- Chartered member (MCIPD) of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- She has also previously held professional memberships with the British Psychological Society and the Market Research Society
- Psychometrics and assessment related
- Psychometric Specialist in test use (formerly Levels A & B), British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Specific tests include Hogan HDS Assessment, OPQ, 15FQ+, TDI, MTRi, Belbin
- Trained Fast Track assessor
See more about me on my Linkedin page.